Andrew Teo, Adam Teo (unrelated)
Based in Singapore
Action Role Playing Game, Hack and Slash, Loot, Dungeon Crawler
Early Access - April 14, 2022
Full Release - April 2023
Press / Business Contact:
Ghostlore is a Diablo inspired action RPG based on Southeast Asian folklore. Play as a ghosthunter who keeps the Mogui (romanized Chinese term meaning “devil” or “ghost”) at bay while exploring a world rich with life and culture.
The game was released into Steam Early Access in April 2022. It is available in English on Windows PC, with more languages and platforms to come.
- Journey through the vibrant and tropical world of Seaport, with its procedurally generated maps ensuring each playthrough is unique.
- Choose from six different classes, then multiclass to mix and match abilities.
- Battle Southeast Asian monsters like the Jiangshi (Chinese hopping zombie), Rakshasa (shapeshifters like the D&D monster of the same name), Pontianak (female ghosts who live in banana trees) and many more.
- Customize your character with a wide variety of weapons and amulets. Upgrade them with gems and other crafting materials.
- Don’t fight on an empty stomach! Collect ingredients and prepare local delicacies to boost your stats.
- Inscribe magical symbols onto your body to gain new powers using Ghostlore’s one-of-a-kind Glyph system. These are represented in game as a Tetris-like grid.
- How far can you go? Fight your way through Hell Gate, the endless mode at the end of the main storyline.
Logos and Other Artwork
“Ghostlore is shaping up to be one of my most anticipated indie games of next year”
- Alexis Ong, PC Gamer
“Ghostlore explores the rich folklore and legends of Southeast Asian culture, which has been woefully underrepresented in the gaming arena”
- Brandon Toh, Geek Culture
“Instead of being based on the myths and legends of the West, Ghostlore is paying homage to the local folklore of Southeast Asia”
- Dale Bashir, IGN Southeast Asia
“If it plays well from start to finish, it may end up as 2022’s dark horse hit.”
- Mr Toffee, Kakuchopurei
“Ever wanted to battle supernatural creatures? Well, now you can.”
- Mae Yen Yap, Mashable SE Asia
If you need more material, feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!